The award winning ‘Boggy Creek Show’ is a 2 hour performance that portrays the spirit of our Australian heritage. The show is entertaining, educational and humorous. All the skills of the mountain cattlemen are cleverly choreographed to music to create an emotive atmosphere.
The show uniquely displays the art of cattle mustering, Australian kelpie dogs working sheep, a shearingdemonstration , pack horses, whip cracking skills and amazing horsemanship.
Light hearted humour is woven throughout the performance and the antics of the various animals used in the show, such as the racing mules and the ferals, are always amusing and appeals to all age groups.
The ‘Boggy Creek Show’ is located on our farm near Tumbarumba, NSW. with the breathtaking Snowy Mountains as a backdrop to the show.
- There is sealed road access with ample Coach parking.
- Undercover seating for up to 150 people.
- New amenities that cater for the elderly and disabled.
- Performance times can be tailored to your tour schedule.
- Morning or afternoon tea is included.